Welcome to Ads On Cabs India, A unit of Jpson Business Services (Opc) Private Limited. Jpson Business Services (Opc) Private Limited (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates www.AdsOnCabs.com (hereinafter referred to as “Service”).
Our Commitment To Privacy
Ads On Cabs India is a brand by Jpson Business Services (Opc) Private Limited and we are committed to protecting your privacy. In order to obtain more information about our products and services, it is the policy of Ads On Cabs India (A Brand by Jpson Business Services (Opc) Private Limited) that personal information, such as your name, personal postal and email address, or personal telephone number is private and confidential. Because your privacy is important to us, Ads On Cabs India (A Brand by Jpson Business Services (Opc) Private Limited) maintains privacy policies to protect your personal information. We may use your personal information to market third party products and services to you. However, we shall obtain your permission prior to providing your details to such third parties and every time we email you for third party marketing purposes we will give you the chance to refuse any such emails in the future. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
The Information We Collect
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the Ads On Cabs India website. On some pages, you can order advertising services, can register their vehicle, can apply for franchise, can make requests & enquiry. We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you. The types of personal information collected at these pages shall be the following including without limitation:
Name, Address, Email address, Phone number, IP Address, Drivers license, Vehicle Details, Vehicle Registration Number, Photo, Media, etc.
Tracking Cookies Data
Session Cookies: We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
Preference Cookies: We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
Security Cookies: We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Advertising Cookies: Advertising Cookies are used to serve you with advertisements that may be relevant to you and your interests.
The Way We Use Information:
Our primary goal in collecting your Personal information or Usage Information is to provide you with an enhanced experience when using the Services. We use your nonpublic personal information/data in order to match you with advertisers and to otherwise assist you and allow you to perform the Services, respond to your requests, customize your experience on the Ads On Cabs India website and contact you regarding your account. If you give us permission, we will also use your information to make you aware of additional products and services that may be of interest to you or to contact you regarding site changes. We will communicate with you and notify you as and when necessary in aspects of new campaigns, completion of campaigns and/or such other information that is necessary for effective engagement with us. We send you emails relating to your transactions and announcements related to personal services, but only when necessary. You will also receive additional notifications from us that may be waived if you choose (via optout). Based upon the Personal Information you provide us when registering with us for vehicle registration, franchise registration, advertising services, we will send you a welcome email. We will also communicate with you in response to your inquiries, to provide the services you request, and to manage your account. We will communicate with you by email, telephone, or SMS. We use your information to closely monitor which features of the Services are used most, to allow you to view your commuting history, view any promotions we may currently be running, rates applicable to your commutes, and to determine which features we need to focus on improving, including usage patterns and geographic locations to determine where we should offer or focus services, features and/or resources. We use your Internet Protocol (IP) address to help diagnose problems with our computer server, and to administer our web site(s). Your IP address is used to help identify you, but contains no personal information about you. We will send you strictly service related announcements on occasions when it is necessary to do so. For instance, if our Services are temporarily suspended for maintenance, we might send you an email. Generally, you may not opt-out of these communications, which are not promotional in nature. If you do not wish to receive them, you have the option to deactivate your account. In addition, we may use your Personal Information or Usage Information that we collect about you:
* To provide you with information or services or process transactions that you have requested or agreed to receive including to send you electronic newsletters, or to provide you with special offers or promotional materials on behalf of us or third parties.
* To process your registration with the Services, including verifying your information is active and valid.
* To improve the platform, to customize your experience with the platform, or to serve you specific content that is most relevant to you.
* To enable you to participate in a variety of the Services’ features such as online or mobile promotions.
* To contact you with regard to your use of the Services and, in our discretion, changes to the Services and/or the Services’ policies.
* For internal business purposes.
* For inclusion in our data analytic.
* Please note that information submitted to the Services via a “contact us” or other similar function may not receive a response.
Retention of Data
Transfer of Data
Disclosure of Data
We may disclose personal information that we collect, or you provide:
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities.
If we or our subsidiaries are involved in a merger, acquisition or asset sale, your Personal Data may be transferred.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this Website.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Website, you can contact us at info@AdsOnCabs.com
How To Contact Us
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please contact us at info@AdsOnCabs.com
Notification of Changes
1. This website with the URL of www.AdsOnCabs.com (“Website/Site”) is operated by Jpson Business Services (Opc) Private Limited (“We/Our/Us”).
2. We are committed to providing our customers with the highest quality services. However, on rare occasions, services may be found to be deficient. In such cases, we offer refund in accordance with this Refund Policy (“Policy”).
3. You are advised to read Our Terms and Conditions along with this Policy.
4. By using this website, You agree to be bound by the terms contained in this policy without modification. If you do not agree to the terms contained in this Policy, You are advised not to transact on this website.
5. We offer 24 Hours (1 Day) refund policy for the eligible Services.
6. Please read this policy before availing service on this website, so that You can understand Your Rights as well as what You can expect from Us if You are not happy with Your purchase.
1. “Business Days” – means a day that is not a Saturday, Sunday, public holiday, or bank holiday in India or in the state where our office is located.
2. “Customer” – means a person who avails services for considerations and does not include commercial purchases.
3. “Date of Transaction” – means the date of invoice of the service, which includes the date of renewal processed in accordance with the terms and conditions of the applicable service agreement.
4. “Website” – means this website with the URL: www.AdsOnCabs.com
1. We will not process a refund if You have placed the order for the wrong service.
2. When you make a qualifying refund request. We may refund the full amount, less any additional cost incurred by Us in providing such Services.
3. Refund shall only be considered once the Customer concerned produces relevant documents and proof.
4. Once qualified, the refunds are applied to the original payment option.
5. The request for a refund of Services can be made in the following manner:
A) You can send an email to info@AdsOnCabs.com
B) To be eligible for a refund, You have to request for refund within 24 Hours (1 Day) just after the placement of your purchase order.
C) You will not be entitled to any kind of refund after 24 Hours (1 Day) of your order placement.
Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Policy, We may refuse to provide a
refund for a service if:
A) You knew or were made aware of the problem(s) with the service before you availed it.
B) Free Services.
C) Refund requests are placed after the refund window is closed.
Apart from the above, the following exemptions are applicable when it comes to the refund:
A) Payment towards Vinyl Printing
B) Payment towards Vehicle Registration Program (Vehicle Enrolment Scheme)
C) Payment towards Franchisee Fee
D) Payment towards delivered Advertising Services
1. Refunds are normally processed within 45 Business Days after checking the veracity of the refund request.
2. The period of the refund may also depend on various banking and payment channels, and We will not be liable for any errors or delays in a refund due to banks or third-party service providers.
CANCELLATION OF RETURN REQUEST
A request for return or refund once made can be cancelled by contacting customer care at info@AdsOnCabs.com, (+91) 8800-918-992.
REFUSAL OF RETURN OR REFUND REQUEST
We reserve the right to refuse any request for a or refund if such request is not in compliance with this Policy or applicable laws.
For any feedback, concern, order not confirmed but amount deducted, or query, You may please reach out to Us on the contact details below: Customer Care: info@AdsOnCabs.com, (+91) 8800-918-992.